Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Very Helpful Tool


blog

We all know it is difficult to land a job, which is why when I was able to get one, it made me jump for joy. I even celebrated this event with my friends. So, what’s my job currently? My job is working for an HVAC service company. Basically, I am in charge of dispatching and I am tasked to help in scheduling appointments and communicating with field workers to guide them to their next job. Sounds difficult, but it isn’t. It is easy. My job became easy thanks to my partner. That partner I am talking about is Smart Service.

Smart Service is a service and dispatch software. It is interesting to know that this tool is a huge help to businesses like ours or any other similar service-oriented businesses. I have personally seen how convenient it is to organize and provide efficient and dependable service. With its unique feature, I can just drag and drop schedules, making it easy schedule appointments. Using this tool it is to put all employee in to use and making sure no one is idle. Hence, this maximizes the profit of our company.

When it comes to providing service, being late is not an acceptable thing to do. Being prompt is an important thing for us. With the help of Smart Service, it becomes easier to achieve this. With the Smart Service, it is possible to find which route is the quickest one and how they can navigate with ease. So, it would be impossible for our field workers to get lost or be late from their appointments. With the same software, I can also track my fellow workers and I can also easily update the current status of their work.

For a simple employee, this tool has impressed me by a lot already. And surely, my boss would be even more impressed with this because he is the one who benefits the most of it. To know more of this interesting software, this link: dispatch software would be of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment